Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nursing Bra Full Bust Long Top - Review from Diary of a Natural Mom

I will start by saying that I am not a fan of tank tops with shelf bras attached and tend to avoid those but I had never tried a nursing tank before. The Glamourmom nursing tank had a built in full nursing bra instead of a shelf bra. It has nursing bra straps for easy breastfeeding and can be adjusted at the band to accommodate changing sizes. Although I tend to find built in bras uncomfortable, I found the Glamour Mom Nursing Bra Full Bust Long Top to be completely comfortable once I adjusted the band. I can wear it for hours with no discomfort. I also usually shy away from cotton bras with no padding because of nipple visibility but have not had this problem with this top as the fabric is thick. The top also has a mesh lining on the inside to hold nursing pads in place. I tried it with my thick BabyKicks nursing pads and found that they stayed in place and did not show at all through the shirt. This tank gives me just enough coverage in the chest area and also fits very well over my almost 39 week pregnant belly. – Diary of a Natural Mom http://www.diaryofanaturalmom.com/2012/03/glamourmom-nursing-bra-tank-review.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment